Julie's Biscuit Factory Tour in Malacca

    Julie's Biscuits is the brainchild of Perfect Food Manufacturing and being a fan of Julie's Biscuits (I love the Cheese and ...

 
 Julie's Biscuits is the brainchild of Perfect Food Manufacturing and being a fan of Julie's Biscuits (I love the Cheese and Peanut Butter varieties!) since young, I was especially excited when I received an invitation to visit their factory in Alor Gajah, a town near Malacca.

The Julie's brand was introduced to the Malaysian market in 1982 and has since become a household name that needs no introduction. The biscuits at Perfect Food Manufacturing are all "baked with love", a motto that all staff abide by and are immensely proud of.

I felt the love immediately upon arrival. We were received by their warm and friendly staff who promptly whisked us off to a cozy reception area where a sumptuous feast awaited.

The desserts that you see here are made using Julie's biscuits. They're pretty amazing, aren't they?




This mission of Perfect Food Manufacturing and Julie's Biscuits is:
"We bake with love
We care for the society
We love the earth"
True to their company mission, Mr Martin Ang, General Manager of Perfect Food Manufacturing, and his team went the extra mile to ensure that we were well taken care of every step of the way. 
Mr Martin Ang, General Manager of Perfect Food Manufacturing
While we chomped down on the tasty Malacca dishes thoughtfully prepared by the team, our eyes were met with a dazzling array of Julie's biscuits on display.




I have been eating Julie's Biscuits since young and even my dad is a huge fan of their Peanut Butter biscuits. 

To my surprise, I found out that Julie's Biscuits' range of products extend way beyond their popular Cheese and Peanut Butter biscuits to encompass assorted biscuits and even love letters.


To give us a better understanding of Perfect Food Manufacturing and Julie's Biscuits, we were led to the conference room where Mr Martin Ang and his team gave us a thorough introduction.


I couldn't help but get distracted by the tantalizing biscuits that lay before me and I wasn't alone. In fact, all of us couldn't resist snacking on the biscuits even when our lunch had barely settled. These biscuits are just irresistible.


Photo credit: William
To date, Julie's Biscuits are exported to more than 50 countries around the world. What is the brand's unique selling proposition? To me, its key differentiating factor lies is the company vision and philosophy. 

To quote Mr Martin Ang, they will never sell a product that they themselves would not eat. I have always believed that integrity is of utmost importance in business, even more so for consumer businesses. This succinct statement from Mr Ang really drove home the point that Perfect Food Manufacturing conducts their business with conscience in order to benefit everyone. And for that, I am truly impressed.

 
In a bid to contribute back to society, Julie's Biscuits also started "The Best of You" movement. This movement strives to inspire everyone to take a break from our hectic schedules to reflect on our lives and take stock of our accomplishments. 

The term accomplishments here refer to the seemingly small and often unnoticed gestures or everyday actions that reflect the best of you. These accomplishments, no matter how small they may be, are worth celebrating. 

Who is the best of you?

I think everyone in my life is the best of me. I am very heartened that my husband, family, friends, boss and colleagues have always been supportive and understanding towards me and the decisions that I make. While we may have our differences, the love, trust and camaraderie that we share is something very special and irreplaceable. I am truly blessed to have all of you in my life. 

Every single one of you is the best of me. 



After the heartwarming sharing session, it was time for us to head to the factory for some action. Don't we all look like surgeons?



It was my first time in a biscuit factory and the experience was truly eye-opening. We could literally feel the heat from the baking process.
Cutting

Baking


Oil Spraying


Cooling

Packaging
Quality Control

At the end of the tour, we were rewarded with piping hot peanut butter biscuits fresh from the oven. You could feel the warmth of the biscuits and smell the heavenly aroma of the peanut butter through the packaging. I immediately tore open the packet and savoured the most delicious peanut butter biscuits I've ever had in my life.


Thank you once again to Perfect Food Manufacturing and Julie's Biscuits for their warmth and hospitality!


 
Givenchy Bambi Clutch
Hermes Kelly Dog
Topshop Pants
Charles & Keith Shoes
Marc by Marc Jacobs Sunglasses


 For more information on Julie's Biscuits, do check out their website and Facebook Page.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...