Shopping with SGShop: Maybank Promotion in November

Shopping is one of my favourite pastimes, and in between dips in the crystal clear Indian ocean with colourful fishes swimming aro...



Shopping is one of my favourite pastimes, and in between dips in the crystal clear Indian ocean with colourful fishes swimming around me, I was caught shopping on Taobao with SGShop

Yes, I love Maldives, but I love shopping too.
 
I particularly enjoy shopping on Taobao but I have always found it more convenient to use an agent like SGShop to consolidate my orders from different sellers. I get a greater sense of assurance, as I know that SGShop will inspect my purchases upon arrival at their warehouse to ensure that everything is in order. 

Shipment is guaranteed within a stipulated period too, so if you don't receive your purchases in time, you'll get a discount!




SGShop also collaborates with several banks, which makes it a breeze to recharge your account for payment. If you own a Maybank Credit Card, you're in luck this month! 

From now till 30 November 2014, use your Maybank Credit Card to pay for your purchases at SGShop and you'll earn a rebate of S$10 with a minimum spend of S$50.

If you're thinking of starting your Christmas shopping early, you know where to head to!

Aside from the Maybank promotion this month, the beauty of using SGShop is that you can search for the items that you are looking for entirely in English. That makes shopping on Taobao so much easier even if your command of the Chinese language leaves much to be desired.




 

You can also check out the various categories to narrow down your search. No idea what to buy? I personally like to click on the "Hot Items" tab to find out what others are buying and also to gain some inspiration in the process. It gives you a comprehensive snapshot of what is trending in a nutshell.



Alternatively, you could also copy a link from Taobao and paste it into the search tab in SGShop. SGShop will automatically capture all the relevant information from the link and translate it into English. 

All you have to do is to select the size, colour, quantity and shipment method. Prices and shipping fees are automatically converted into SGD too, so you'll know exactly how much each item costs. How very convenient!





Here are a couple of items that I've added to my shopping cart, and because it is so easy to use, I can't resist the temptation to add even more items to my cart! 

Interested in what I got myself? You'll get to take a peek at some of them when they arrive as I'll be posting them up on my instagram account (@reginachow_sg). 






If you are in need of some retail therapy, remember to pop by SGShop for your dose of happiness today. Oh, and remember to pay with your Maybank Credit Card for extra cost savings!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...