Singapore Fashion Week OOTD: White on White

May has been a busy month for me but by some stroke of luck, I managed to make it down for one of the shows at Singapore Fashion We...




May has been a busy month for me but by some stroke of luck, I managed to make it down for one of the shows at Singapore Fashion Week. Here's what I wore to the Star Creation: The Winners' Collection fashion show.  

The white-on-white trend seems to be here to stay, and it is easy to see why. Clean, sharp and chic, standing out from the crowd with an all white ensemble is a breeze. It also provides the perfect canvas for accessorizing, but if you prefer to keep things simple, go for the minimalist look with just a touch of accessories. If you think the outfit is too white for you, you can always jazz it up with a pop of colour, like I did with my bag and strappy gold heels.
Dress from Keepsake // Cape Blazer from Love Bonito // Heels from Vera Wang // Bag from Hermes




The white geometric tube dress I have on is yet another quality classic piece from Australian label Keepsake. I love how the structured silhouette and asymmetrical hemline add a dose of edginess to the otherwise feminine dress. 

Speaking of Australia, I am looking forward to my Gold Coast getaway that's happening in just a bit. I seem to have so many things on my plate these days and I just need my precious "me" time to relax and recharge. 

If you're interested in what I'll be up to in Gold Coast, you may wish to follow me on instagram (@reginachow_sg) and snapchat (@reginachow_sg) as I will be sharing instant updates on these two platforms when I'm away! 








Have a great weekend ahead!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...