Beauty: b.liv Off With Those Heads Review (For Blackheads & Whiteheads)

Is your skin prone to whiteheads and blackheads? Mine is, and I try to get them professionally extracted at a beauty salon on a regu...



Is your skin prone to whiteheads and blackheads? Mine is, and I try to get them professionally extracted at a beauty salon on a regular basis. The only issue is, I don't always have the luxury of time to indulge in a facial. 

What do I do then?

I usually try to extract blackheads on my own, but whiteheads can be a real headache as they are unbelievably stubborn. Thank goodness b.liv's Off With Those Heads found its way into my skincare regime at a friend's recommendation. I love how effective it is when it comes to softening my whiteheads for easy extraction, hence when I was asked to review this beauty product recently, I had to say yes. You'll find out why as you read on.



What causes blackheads and whiteheads? 
Did you know that blackheads and whiteheads form as a result of excessive oil secretion and dirt accumulated in open pores?  I have naturally oily yet dehydrated skin, which is why these horrible comedones refuse to leave me alone. Controlling oil secretion is the key to preventing their formation.

How does b.liv Off With Those Heads Work?

 b.liv's Off With Those Heads (30ml/45ml, S$69.95/S$94.95) softens the clog in your open pores and promises to help with easy and painless blackheads and whiteheads extraction after just 14 days of application.

Off With Those Heads is a beauty-salon formulation that incorporates tea tree oil (acne control + comedone control + soothing), witch hazel extract (oil control + comedone control + skin softening) and aloe vera extract (soothing + hydration). It uses a dual-action process to deeply penetrate within the skin to keep oil secretion at bay. Tea tree oil has antiseptic, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties while witch hazel extract and aloe vera extract control oil secretion, soothe and soften the skin without drying it out. This way, achieving blackheads and whiteheads-free complexion is possible without compromising on hydration.




How do you apply the product?

I use this twice daily after cleansing. All you have to do is pump 2-3 pea-sized drops onto your hand and apply to areas that are prone to blackheads and whiteheads. I like to pat in the product gently on my nose and the sides of my face. I apply it on pimples too. Give it a night and the tiny ones usually subside by the next morning. The bigger ones generally take about 2-3 days to recover.

I love how the lightweight water-based texture leaves a cooling sensation on your skin upon application and feels like next to nothing as no residue is left behind. Its minty scent is very refreshing and never fails to perk me up every morning.




 
Does it really work?
I always check out online reviews before I decide to purchase skincare products. If the reviews are positive and they include convincing before and after photos, the deal is sealed.

 I wish I could show you before and after photos of my full face for better comparison, but as I've been using this product for many months before this review even came up, most of my whiteheads have cleared up considerably.
 
However, I did have a small blackhead right above my eyebrow recently. I couldn't extract it initially but after applying Off With Those Heads, I could extract it with ease the very next day.

Here's a before and after shot for your reference. Seeing is believing, and you can tell from the comparison below that the blackhead above my eyebrow has flattened and the skin has almost completely healed.



  This product definitely works for me and I would highly recommend that you try it too if you are a victim of stubborn whiteheads and blackheads. 

After all, you have nothing to lose because b.liv's Off With Those Heads comes with 100% money back guarantee, no questions asked, within 2 weeks of purchase! 



For more information on b.liv Off With Those Heads and other complementary products, do check out their website here

You can also follow b.liv on Facebook and Instagram for the latest updates!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...