Sudio Vasa Earphones Review

Music has always been a part of me, my life and my existence. Just like how a painting says a thousand words, music speaks where ...



Music has always been a part of me, my life and my existence. Just like how a painting says a thousand words, music speaks where words fail. It brushes away the dust that everyday life has cast on my soul. 

You'll be amazed by how therapeutic it is to listen to music on the go, especially when you have a good set of earphones like my trusty Sudio Vasa.

My first encounter with Sudio earlier this year left me in awe in terms of both its design and quality. This time, the Swedish company has taken it up a notch with its premium Vasa earphones (compatible with Android and iOS devices) which allows you to listen to every detail and every instrument in every song, as if you were in the recording studio. 

Listen to every detail and every instrument in every musical composition

An unforgettable audio experience is what you are in for. I enjoy listening to both pop and classical music, and being able to identify the different instruments in orchestral music gives me inexplicable joy.

Aside from its sound quality, I am drawn to its sleek, clean minimalist design with rose gold accents. It blends functionality with style and is the perfect accessory for all my outfit choices.


Sudio Vasa marries functionality with style

Special Discount for Readers of Shopping Queen's Haven

If you would love to get your hands on this gem, you'll be happy to know that Sudio has kindly extended a discount to all readers of Shopping Queen's Haven.

All you have to do is key in REGINA15 upon checkout to enjoy 15% discount on your purchase

International shipping is free.



Sudio Vasa retails at S$110 and is available in White, Black, Pink and Blue.


 *****

 Sudio



Facebook: 


Instagram: 

@SudioSweden



Official Website: 







*****
If you enjoy reading my blog, you might wish to click here to Like my Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram (@reginachow_sg) too!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...