Wild Harvest Care & Emu Oil Benefits

 Having lived in Australia for about a year previously, I have personally witnessed how Emu Oil effectively nursed my dry cracked sk...



 Having lived in Australia for about a year previously, I have personally witnessed how Emu Oil effectively nursed my dry cracked skin during the wintry months back to its former glory. Natural Emu Oil is hard to come by, even more so in Singapore, hence when natural skincare label Wild Harvest Care decided to bring its Emu Oil skincare collection to our sunny island, my heart literally skipped a beat.

(L-R) Wild Harvest Care Cool Moisture Body Lotion with Emu Oil Extract (S$32.90) & Pure Emu Oil (S$39.90)
I brought two of Wild Harvest Care's star products, Pure Emu Oil (Lavender) (S$39.90) and Cool Moisture Body Lotion with Emu Oil Extract (S$32.90), along with me to China and I couldn't be more grateful to these gems for keeping my skin soft, supple and moisturized during winter.

Why Emu Oil? 


I don't blame you for asking that question because this very same question popped up in my mind when I was first introduced to Emu Oil.

Highly prized for its anti-inflammatory properties and high amounts of vitamins E and A as well as omega 3, 6, 7 and 9, Emu Oil works well as a natural moisturizer and can be used on both your face and body. It also promotes the healing of wounds, burns, bites, blisters, sunburn, relieving pain and itching while reducing the possibility of scars forming. 

Here's what Emu Oil can do for you:
  • Lighten stretch marks and scars
  • Reduce age spots and wrinkles
  • Replenish moisture in skin
  • Diminish acne inflammation
  • Regenerate skin cells
  • Relieve eczema
  • Relieve and heal diaper rash
  • Reduce arthritic pain
  • Relieve pain from bites, cuts and wounds
  • Alleviate skin irritations, burns, bruises and swelling

Multi-tasking products rank high on my beauty list because I travel frequently, and while I prefer to travel light, I do not wish to compromise on my skincare regime. Wild Harvest Care's Emu Oil products suit both my lifestyle and beauty needs perfectly, plugging the gap beautifully.


Why Wild Harvest Care?

Only 100% natural and chemical-free ingredients are used, which makes their products suitable for sensitive and eczema-prone skin, children and even pregnant women. 

In fact, Wild Harvest Care uses Emu oil derived from free-range Australian Emus which feed on a healthy diet of natural grain, without additives or hormones. The Emu oil is then processed at a world standard rendering plant that complies with Therapeutic Goods Association (TGA) standards, HACCP and GMP certification. With Wild Harvest Care, you know you are in safe hands.

When is the best time to apply moisturizer? How do I apply Wild Harvest Care's Emu Oil products to achieve the best results? 

  Did you know that the best time to moisturize your skin is immediately after a shower? Applying body lotion when your skin is still damp helps to lock in moisture, keeping your skin well hydrated all day long.



To ensure that this doesn't slip my mind, I always keep my Wild Harvest Care Pure Emu Oil (Lavender) and Cool Moisture Body Lotion within easy reach.

Loving the lightweight body lotion which absorbs readily into my skin

I start off by applying the Cool Moisture Body Lotion all over my body. Its lightweight texture is a godsend for Singapore's humid climate as the lotion absorbs instantly, leaving a veil of moisture on your skin. In addition to Emu Oil, it is formulated with certified organic aloe vera and a blend of carefully selected natural ingredients including Vitamin E. It also contains Mandarin Cold Pressed, Grapefruit Pink and Lavender essential oils, which give it its amazing scent.


 My skin itches in dusty or cold environments and I find that this body lotion works remarkably well in relieving itch and rashes too. 


Smoothing on an additional layer of Pure Emu Oil in drier environments

When I sleep with the air-conditioner switched on or when I travel to temperate climates, I smooth on an additional layer of Pure Emu Oil to further enhance moisture absorption, giving extra attention to dry spots such as my legs, knees and elbows.





Formulated with Emu Oil as its main ingredient, it is further enhanced with a delicious concoction of Lavender, Bergamot Calabrian and Patchouli essential oils to nourish your skin and leave you smelling absolutely divine.




With all the upcoming year-end festivities, give yourself (and your loved ones too!) a well-deserved treat and pamper your skin with the natural goodness of Wild Harvest Care Emu Oil products.

*****

Exclusive Discount for All Readers

You'll also be happy to know that Wild Harvest Care has kindly extended an exclusive discount to all my readers

Key in the code "REGINA5OFF" upon checkout to get 5% off all your purchases! Offer is valid from 26 December 2015 - 16th Jan 2016.


Wild Harvest Care

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...