Four Seasons Spa & L'OCCITANE Singapore

Are you a fan of L'OCCITANE 's beauty products ?  I am a huge fan and I was so excited when I heard that Four Seasons Hotel...



Are you a fan of L'OCCITANE's beauty products

I am a huge fan and I was so excited when I heard that Four Seasons Hotel and L'OCCITANE forged an exclusive partnership to establish Four Seasons Spa & L'OCCITANE - also L'OCCITANE’s first Spa in Singapore.


What's unique about Four Seasons Spa & L'OCCITANE?





~ World-exclusive Néroli & Orchidée treatments ~

Besides being the first L'OCCITANE spa in Singapore, Four Seasons Spa and L'OCCITANE in Singapore offers the world-exclusive Néroli & Orchidée treatments: the only L'OCCITANE SPA in the world to offer this. Very apt indeed, given that the Orchid is Singapore’s national flower. 




~ Hand-performed Massages by skilled therapists ~

Helmed by a skilled team of therapists with over a decade of experience, the spa focuses on hand-performed treatments and traditional massage techniques to bring you authentic spa treatments.

Did you know that visiting therapists from Four Seasons Hotel and Resorts properties such as Bali and Seychelles would join the team for six months each time? You'll never have to step out of our little red dot to enjoy resort-style massages again!





~ Comprehensive suite of Spa packages for all your different needs ~

Spa treatments targeted at various need areas are offered, such as L'OCCITANE’s anti-aging Immortelle facials featuring patented Immortelle products, signature Shea Butter nourishing treatments, as well as Spa rituals (encompassing different need areas) for guests who prefer holistic face and body treatments. Loyal customers can also indulge in Spa packages that bring great value to their spa experience. L'OCCITANE products can be purchased at the spa too.





Néroli & Orchidée Relaxing Massage (90 minutes)


I visited the spa recently and was treated to their Néroli & Orchidée Relaxing Massage, which combines both body scrub and massage fragranced with the tender floral and fruity notes of the neroli essence from the Mediterranean and white orchid absolute from Madagascar.


How very timely, as my body was aching from the long and arduous journey (no thanks to a delayed flight) back to our sunny island after traveling around China.


I had a wonderful experience. Starting from the exclusivity of the locker room, to the amazing skills of my therapist Sita and finally, the sumptuous dessert that lent the perfect finishing touches and ended the evening on a sweet note.







Their attention to detail is remarkable. Sita, my therapist, accurately pointed out my pain points - my right shoulder and both my calves. I didn't even have to utter a word. She expertly kneaded away the knots, easing away the tension as I luxuriated in the therapeutic massage. It didn't take long before I was lulled into a blissful slumber.




I woke up feeling rejuvenated and energised, all ready to take on my appointments for the week. I remember thinking - this must be the most well-spent 90 minutes in my life ever!


Need a quick pick-me-up? I assure you that this is one indulgent experience you will never forget.


***Exclusive One-Day Wellness Getaway at Four Seasons Spa & L'OCCITANE***




For a limited time only, Four Seasons Spa & L'OCCITANE is offering a One-Day Wellness Getaway! There isn't a better time to take that day off!

Enjoy a pampering massage and complimentary wellness facilities (Sauna, Steam room, Swimming Pool & Outdoor Jacuzzi) at Four Seasons Hotel, complete with either a special 4-course meal at award-winning Chinese restaurant Jiang-Nan Chun (read my review here) or Mezze Buffet at One-Ninety Wood-fired Steaks and Seafood (read my review here). 

Complimentary car parking and wifi access is provided too.


$180++ for any 60min Body Massage + 4 course Set Lunch at JNC OR Mezze Buffet at One-Ninety Wood-fired Steaks and Seafood


$240++ for any 90min Body Massage + 4 course Set Lunch at JNC OR Mezze Buffet at One-Ninety Wood-fired Steaks and Seafood
including complimentary usage of sauna, steam room, swimming pool, carpark for the day


From now till August 31 2016 (excluding black-out dates)


All prices quoted above are subject to 10% service charge and applicable government taxes

For more information on Spa treatments and bookings, please contact Club at tel: (65) 6831 7400 or email club.sin@fourseasons.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...