Four Seasons Hotel: One-Ninety Wood-fired Steaks and Seafood BuffetThursday, May 07, 2015
Buffets are usually known for quantity instead of quality, but in this day and age, discerning consumers value both qualities equally...
I first had a taste of their Mezze Dinner Buffet (S$58++ including appetizer and dessert buffet spreads and one main course) earlier this year and I enjoyed it so much that I had to take JW there on a separate occasion.
Appetizer & Dessert Buffet
What I love about the appetizer and dessert buffet is that the extensive selection caters to all your whims and fancies. There is also an element of surprise as items are refreshed daily based on the freshest catch and produce, so you can expect nothing but the very best culinary offerings ranging from organic salads, cured meat, cheese, succulent seafood and exquisite desserts that promise to tantalize your taste buds.
If you have a sweet tooth, you will be in for a treat at the dessert buffet which boasts a delectable array of cakes, bread and butter pudding (my personal favourite!), cookies and fresh fruits.
- 120-day Grain-fed Steak Onglet
- Sustainable Ahi Tuna Steak
- Free-range Cajun-spiced Spring Chicken
- Mediterranean Sea Bass Fillet
- Grilled Ocean King Prawns and Calamari
- Slow-roasted Japanese Pumpkin
- Red Label Organic Salmon (add S$10)
- Ranger Valley Wagyu 400-day Grain-fed Australian Rump (add S$10)
- Black Angus Prime 200-day Grain-fed Beef Tenderloin (add S$32)
- Baby Lamb Chops (add S$32)
|Black Angus Prime 200-Day Grain-Fed Beef Tenderloin|