My Christmas Gift

Sunday's Very Best. She's the one I've been wanting to get my hands on (I think she's the prettiest!), and now she's min...

Sunday's Very Best. She's the one I've been wanting to get my hands on (I think she's the prettiest!), and now she's mine to keep! :D

All thanks to JW *muaks*.

He says she looks like me cos we both have fat cheeks, big eyes and long curly hair. Haha. I have this Blythe "hong bai lan" bag (the basket-woven foldable bags that aunties use for travelling :P), and my friends commented that I look just like blythe - the doll on my bag has reddish brown hair, just like yours truly one year ago.

I think that's a compliment cos I think blythe dolls are all very chio. ;)


She can be modified to look like this..soo cute!! Can't bear to take the sweetie pie out of the box though. :PTime to sleep and work tomorrow..yikes....Nite nite!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...