Good Tidings

Life has been pretty good thus far. I've got smooth skin now (I hope it's not temporary!!) and I'm steering clear of foundation ...

Life has been pretty good thus far.

I've got smooth skin now (I hope it's not temporary!!) and I'm steering clear of foundation or even loose powder for good.

Work has been rather smooth-sailing *fingers crossed* and I'm going to Switzerland in June! Although it's for work and I can't say I'll enjoy writing the reports, I do love meeting new people and just being out of Singapore. ;)

Last but not least, I am addicted to Gossip Girl and it gives me boundless joy. Not only does it have pretty girls, fashionable clothes and cute guys, it actually has a plot.

The OC totally pales in comparison to this series, and I am hopelessly glued.

So glued that I can't fall asleep now. Sheesh.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...