Sale! Prices Reduced

My wardrobe is exploding. Rather, it has exploded. So grab these from me please!! All brand new or worn only once. :) They are all in pristi...

My wardrobe is exploding. Rather, it has exploded. So grab these from me please!! All brand new or worn only once. :) They are all in pristine condition and I'm selling them at a lower price than what I bought them for!

1) Brand New Chiffon Flutter Sleeve Top from Bonito Chico (comes with inner spaghetti strap top) - Price: $23
SOLD

2) Brand New Issey Bow Dress from Nelly Joy - Price: S$22 with free postage

3) Genevieve Trapeze Dress in Dusty Pink (Worn only once for a few hours!) - Price: S$20 with free postage

4) Wetseal Apple Dress (Worn only once!) - Price S$23 with free postage
5) Brand New Wetseal Floral Empire Dress - Price: S$25 with free postage SOLD
Interested parties can e-mail me at regina.chow@gmail.com. Please help me to clear my wardrobe! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...