Tiong Bahru Market

Hawker centres in Singapore offer a wide selection of tasty local delicacies at affordable prices. Some of my favourites include Clementi F...

Hawker centres in Singapore offer a wide selection of tasty local delicacies at affordable prices. Some of my favourites include Clementi Food Centre, Tiong Bahru Market, Old Airport Road Food Centre, Adam Road Food Centre and Maxwell Market. These hawker centres are famous island-wide so I'm sure they need no introduction. :)

I had some Char Kway Teow at Tiong Bahru Market recently. My mum suggested that I try the Char Kway Teow stall manned by an old uncle as this is supposedly the famous Tiong Bahru Char Kway Teow stall.

I ordered the S$2 plate. Although the stall is pretty generous with ingredients, I prefer more black sauce on my Char Kway Teow as it adds to the overall flavour. This isn't the best that I've tried but it's value-for-money and worth a visit.

I hope to visit the Char Kway Teow stall at Bukit Merah Hawker Centre soon, especially after reading ieatishootipost's recommendation!

Finally, here's what I wore that day:


Pretty shoes to complete the look:

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...