Lazy Weekend Outfit - What I am Wearing Today

Whenever I feel lazy, which is usually the case on weekends, I'll throw on a dress because it's foolproof and you don't have to ...

Whenever I feel lazy, which is usually the case on weekends, I'll throw on a dress because it's foolproof and you don't have to go through the hassle of coordinating separates.

As promised, I will be showcasing my bargain buys from Hong Kong for the next couple of weeks.

Yellow dress: H&M

Celine-inspired bag: Argyle Centre - the inspired version is all over Vivi magazine this Spring/Summer. I wanted to buy the original in HK, but strangely enough, the inspired version looked tons better to me.

Mickey Mouse watch: Hong Kong Disneyland store


You Might Also Like

6 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...