Watsons Live Beautifully Video

Helped Karen with a video for Watsons recently as she wanted to film me playing the piano. It has been years since I last played the piano, ...

Helped Karen with a video for Watsons recently as she wanted to film me playing the piano.

It has been years since I last played the piano, so if you're interested to find out more about Karen's inspirations and see me playing the piano, please visit the Watsons Facebook Page and view “Live Beautifully with Watsons.”

I'm sorry I haven't been blogging but one of my good friends whom I just went to Hong Kong with has just left us due to a car accident. I am still grieving and I really can't bring myself to continue blogging about my HK trip just yet, so please bear with me in the mean time.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...