Office Christmas Party & Melben

I visited my ex-colleagues during their annual Christmas party last year! It was great catching up with them and we were so engrossed in ou...


I visited my ex-colleagues during their annual Christmas party last year! It was great catching up with them and we were so engrossed in our conversations that by the time we remembered to take photos, the office was almost empty! Speaking of which, it's almost time for our next gathering! This time, I'll remember to keep my camera handy at all times.



After that, I met my friends, Shihui, Yitian and Jun for dinner at our favourite seafood joint, Melben! If you haven't tried the butter crab at Melben, please do yourself a favour and join in the queue one of these days ok? Besides the crab, the signature toufu is also extremely yummy! It literally melts in your mouth.

My first meal at Melben 2 years ago was a life-changing experience. I assure you there'll be no turning back after your first time!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...