Letoile Cafe

Some time earlier this year, I met the girls at Letoile for late brunch on a Saturday afternoon. I've passed by the cafe several times b...


Some time earlier this year, I met the girls at Letoile for late brunch on a Saturday afternoon. I've passed by the cafe several times before and it looked like a wonderful place to relax on a lazy weekend.


Much to our disappointment, the food turned out mediocre. My peking duck sandwich and strawberry shortcake were the only saving grace.



With the mushrooming of so many new indie cafes in Singapore, I guess this is another one of those cafes where only the drinks and desserts are up to the mark. It's a great place for taking photos though. The upper floor, in particular, has interesting pieces of furniture that make instant conversation starters. It was terribly crowded while we were there, and given the size of our group, we had to settle for a table on the first floor.



I still recall that poor JW was tied up with work that day due to a crisis, so I rose to the occasion and took over his role as the photographer. :P He hardly had time to eat!




Lacklustre food aside, it was our good fortune that Leo was with us that day to cheer us up. Needless to say, he automatically became the centre of attraction. He looked exceptionally smart in his crisp white shirt. Such a charmer, isn't he?


Finally, here's a parting shot of the girls before we went our separate ways. I posted my outfit shot a while ago, but if you're interested, here's the link.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...