Versatile Blogger Award

Here's a shout out to Izzy of metallic paws who gave me the versatile blogger award! I hardly do this, but Izzy is such a sweet lady ...

Here's a shout out to Izzy of metallic paws who gave me the versatile blogger award! I hardly do this, but Izzy is such a sweet lady with amazing style (do check out her blog if you haven't already done so).


Plus, I figured it'll be fun to try it out. ;)

The rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their original post.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Nominate 5 newly discovered blogs and let them know that they have been nominated.

7 things about myself:
1) I've been hooked onto investment books for a couple of months. Mid-life crisis? Maybe.

2) On a more bimbotic note, I love Japanese fashion magazines, especially Vivi!

3) I'm terrified of all insects, regardless of size and appearance.

4) I used to play really violent computer games like Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter when I was younger. Yup, there was a time when I preferred computer games to clothes. Really. Haha.

5) I eat everything but I don't know where the food goes to.

6) I love hawker food very much, especially satay, char kway teow, chicken rice, chwee kuey and carrot cake.

7) I've always wanted to pursue a career related to fashion, arts or media. One day I will. :)

5 blogs I nominate:
Popblush of Popblush Beauty
Karen of Renzze.com
Prisca of Mocacchinoland
Clara of Dblechin
Elaine of Ribbons, Rainbows and Pixiedust

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...