Versatile Blogger AwardWednesday, March 28, 2012
Here's a shout out to Izzy of metallic paws who gave me the versatile blogger award! I hardly do this, but Izzy is such a sweet lady ...
7 things about myself:
1) I've been hooked onto investment books for a couple of months. Mid-life crisis? Maybe.
2) On a more bimbotic note, I love Japanese fashion magazines, especially Vivi!
3) I'm terrified of all insects, regardless of size and appearance.
4) I used to play really violent computer games like Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter when I was younger. Yup, there was a time when I preferred computer games to clothes. Really. Haha.
5) I eat everything but I don't know where the food goes to.
6) I love hawker food very much, especially satay, char kway teow, chicken rice, chwee kuey and carrot cake.
7) I've always wanted to pursue a career related to fashion, arts or media. One day I will. :)
5 blogs I nominate:
Popblush of Popblush Beauty
Karen of Renzze.com
Prisca of Mocacchinoland
Clara of Dblechin