People Modern Cafe & Espresso Bar

My aunt took us to one of her favourite places for pancakes at Cammeray before I returned to Singapore last week. The food there was absolut...

My aunt took us to one of her favourite places for pancakes at Cammeray before I returned to Singapore last week. The food there was absolutely sumptuous and I've never seen pancakes that looked this smooth in my life. Lightly dusted with sugar icing, the pancakes looked airbrushed to perfection.

The fish and chips as well as the salmon teriyaki were very delicious too. Fresh, succulent and flavourful were just some of the words that came to mind as we savoured the dishes. Oh, and before I forget, the blueberry cheesecake was to die for! I've never been a fan of cheesecake, so you can imagine how enthralled I was. Sadly, there's nothing like this in Singapore. :(

Sigh, I can't wait to return to Sydney for another round of feasting!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...