ClubCouture: Pleated Skirts

The moment I saw this black pleated skirt on ClubCouture, I knew I had to get it, simply because it is so difficult to find black pleate...



The moment I saw this black pleated skirt on ClubCouture, I knew I had to get it, simply because it is so difficult to find black pleated skirts with good workmanship at reasonable prices.



Quality pleated skirts are usually slightly heavy with evenly distributed pleats of uniform thickness. Unlike the usual cheap flimsy elastic band around the waist, this skirt also comes with a thick, sturdy elastic band which wouldn't lose its shape over time. Now you know why this well-made baby is one of my wardrobe staples!


In this set of photos, I wore it slightly high-waisted by holding it up with a belt. You can wear it as it is on your waist for a more formal corporate look too. Killing two birds with one stone has never been easier. ;)

Pleated skirt from ClubCouture
Nude pumps from Ferragamo
Gold socks from Asos.com
Top from Far East Plaza
Bag from Drip Drops


ClubCouture is now having an Easter sale!
Just key in BUNNY100 upon checkout for 15% off.
Time to go shopping ladies!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...