Selina Toga Dress by Eternity Loft

I have always been a fan of toga dresses because they reveal just a hint of flesh, which to me, is sexy without going overboard. I particula...

I have always been a fan of toga dresses because they reveal just a hint of flesh, which to me, is sexy without going overboard. I particularly adore the Selina Toga Dress from Eternity Loft's Summer Desire Collection as it comes in cheerful, summery shades, making it the perfect dress for every occasion!

I chose the dress in Marine as it comes with a contrasting coral sash. Shades of green are so on trend now and the combination of marine with coral literally took my breath away because colourblocking with candy shades is one of my favourite trends. ;)

Besides the gorgeous colour, I also love the cut-out shoulder panel and swing skirt, both of which enhance the female silhouette with utmost grace, allure and sophistication. Dressing it up or down is also not an issue as a change of footwear and accessories will easily do the trick.

This lovely number comes in Coral, Lilac and Cream, and would be an ideal choice for bridesmaid dresses too. How very versatile indeed!

Visit Eternity Loft's website
here for more fashion inspirations and to bag this baby home!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...