ClubCouture: Philippa Dress

I received the Philippa Dress in pink from ClubCouture recently. Spring is just around the corner in Sydney and temperatures have been on ...


I received the Philippa Dress in pink from ClubCouture recently. Spring is just around the corner in Sydney and temperatures have been on the rise recently, so this pretty little number came just in time!



It was still slightly chilly when I wore this tube dress out (thanks to the strong winds) so I decided to pair it with my trusty Zara blazer. The look that I came up with is more formal and work appropriate, but if you're going for a more casual, weekend look, just wear the dress on its own or match it with a cute little cardigan and you'll be all ready for tea with the girls.

To complete the look, I added on floral accessories in similar shades. The ring is from Forever21 and the necklace is from Accessorize.


I especially adore how the dress eventually graduates into a charming floral skirt. The contrast between the pink cotton bodice and chiffon floral material further enhances the femininity of the design.


The Philippa dress comes in white too!


Check out the new arrivals at ClubCouture now. :)







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...