How to create a Hair Bow Half Updo

You can probably think of this post as a continuation of my "How to create a Hair Bump (without hairclips)" post. I love half...

You can probably think of this post as a continuation of my "How to create a Hair Bump (without hairclips)" post. I love half updos, and this time, I drew inspiration from Pinterest yet again on how to create a hair bow. 
 
I thought I would share this tutorial with everyone because it really works and is incredibly easy to pick up! All you need is a clear elastic band and some bobby pins. ;)

Credits: http://blog.hairandmakeupbysteph.com/2012/07/how-to-hair-bow.html

The amazing thing about Pinterest is the wealth of information and pictures that you have access. There's something for everyone, regardless of where your area of interest lies, be it fashion, interior design, photography, food, inspirational quotes or hair and make-up. 

The list goes on! 
 

Follow Me on Pinterest
 

You can also click on the links below to follow me on:

Have a wonderful Sunday!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...