Family in Town!

My inlaws were in town last week, with my sis-in-law being the first to arrive. The first couple of days were spent shopping, eating a...



My inlaws were in town last week, with my sis-in-law being the first to arrive. The first couple of days were spent shopping, eating and camwhoring all over town. I know, I'm a girl, but the boundless energy that we girls have when it comes to shopping never fails to amaze me.

Birkenhead Point is a must for all shopaholics in Sydney, because that's where they house outlet stores for Australian brands such as Alannah Hill, Forever New, Witchery, Mimco and Review, just to name a few. We spent hours there on the second day, much to the dismay of the hubs.

Camwhoring at Forever New, Birkenhead Point

 Sportsgirl was having a massive sale, and that was where we spent the bulk of our time along George Street.



It was an eventful day, to say the least, culminating in dinner with Pei at Darling Harbour followed by obligatory shots along the Harbour.



 

 I think everyone except JW had a ball of a time because most of our time was spent shopping and taking photos (he's the default photographer although he has absolutely no interest in it whatsoever). To his credit, his photography skills are improving by leaps and bounds! He deserves a pat on the back for sure! Ok, I'll throw in a massage too.
 




Outfit from Dip Drops
Boots from random shop in Bondi





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...