Mad Men Swinging Sixties Outfit & OMY Singapore Blog Awards 2013Sunday, June 02, 2013
Femininity, grace and decorum. These three words pretty much sum up what the Mad Men style, or 60s style, is all about. Characterized ...
OMY Singapore Blog Awards 2013
I've always been a fan of 60s fashion, and coincidentally, the 60s is also the theme for OMY's Singapore Blog Awards 2013. :)
I registered my blog for 4 categories this year, and was pleasantly surprised to be nominated as a finalist for 2 categories!
1) Levi's Best Fashion Blog (Main Category)
2) Qoo10 Best Online Shopping Blog
I hope that you will continue to support Shopping Queen's Haven (Regina Chow) by voting for me at the Singapore Blog Awards. Voting contributes to 30% of my total score, while the remaining 70% will depend on how impressed the judges are with my blog.
In line with the 60s theme and the 2 categories that I've been nominated for, you will be seeing more shopping and fashion posts in the coming weeks as well!
To vote, just register at http://sgblogawards.omy.sg/2013/register/
You can vote for me once everyday under both categories!
Thank you once again for your support!