In the Mood for Mickey

It's finally December, my favourite month of the year. Besides my birthday and Christmas celebrations, the cooler temperatures ...


It's finally December, my favourite month of the year. Besides my birthday and Christmas celebrations, the cooler temperatures are also a much welcomed change as my lovely sweaters and knitwear can finally see the light of day.

One of my favourite cartoon characters is Mickey Mouse as it reminds me of my childhood memories. I am especially attracted to the retro version because there's something special about it that gives it character. Although the version on my cropped sweater is what you would see on TV and in stores now, I like how the monochromatic treatment gives it a retro, preppy spin. Paired with a knitted houndstooth skirt which I bought during a work trip to Yunnan, the ensemble is perfect for a casual weekend. I wore this for a movie date on a rainy afternoon and it kept me warm and fuzzy throughout. Love it!

Cap from Forever New
Bag from Dip Drops
Boots from Sydney
Sweater from random store in Singapore
Knit houndstooth skirt from Yunnan


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...