myLIFE INC: Natural and Organic Beauty Products for a Healthier Lifestyle!

my LIFE INC is a healthy lifestyle store that offers a curated selection of exclusive brands. A new subsidiary under Eu Yan Sang In...

https://www.mylifeinc.me



my LIFE INC is a healthy lifestyle store that offers a curated selection of exclusive brands. A new subsidiary under Eu Yan Sang International Ltd, my LIFE INC is ahead of the curve when it comes to promoting socially responsible brands that manufacture healthy and fun products which are meaningful, functional and convenient.

We are constantly exposed to chemicals in our environment, in our food and in our personal care products. However, did you know that exposure to unnecessary chemicals can potentially have adverse effects on the human body and weaken our immune system?

 That is the reason why I have always preferred products that incorporate natural ingredients in their formula and I was absolutely delighted to try out Natural Alternative's products. 



https://www.mylifeinc.me

Natural Alternative's products contain quality natural ingredients including essential oils and herbal extracts which are great for your skin and the environment. 

For those of us who are more environmentally conscious, you would be pleased to know that Natural Alternative's packaging is made of recyclable materials and the products are not tested on animals too. No artificial fragrance is used and all products are SLS and paraben free.



https://www.mylifeinc.me

https://www.mylifeinc.me

I used the Natural Face Cleansing Gel (S$16) during my recent staycation at Equarius Hotel, and I absolutely loved the refreshing citrus scent. 

Made with essential oils from sweet orange to promote collagen production and neroli to relieve tension and increase circulation, this is a gentle cleanser that is best used on days when you have little to no make-up on. 

This cleanser works very well for me as I only use powder sunscreen on my face these days. A little goes a long way, and at just S$16 for a bottle filled with natural goodness, I would say that this is definitely a worthwhile purchase. This cleanser was also voted the winner for Best Facial Cleanser (eco-friendly) in Women's Weekly 2013!


https://www.mylifeinc.me

The Natural Face Moisturizing Cream (S$18) nourishes the skin without any greasy after feel. I massaged this into my skin after cleansing and was pleasantly surprised by how quickly it was absorbed despite its seemingly thick consistency. 

Again, this moisturizing cream packs a punch. Nourishing avocado oil permeates our pores, neroli supports blood flow, French geranium lends a delicate scent and sweet orange awakens our senses. I love it!

https://www.mylifeinc.me





Indulging in aromatherapy is my idea of relaxation after a long day and essential oils have been a huge part of my life for a few years now. Lavender oil is one of my favourite essential oils due to its calming and soothing properties, hence you can imagine how happy I was to receive this bottle of Natural Alternative Lavender Oil (S$18)

https://www.mylifeinc.me

I love burning lavender oil at home using my oil diffuser while I sip on a cup of tea. Lavender is a natural remedy for relieving stress and depression. For those of you who have insomnia, you will be glad to know that lavender oil induces sleep too. Sometimes, I would also drip a few drops on to my pillow to lull me to sleep.

Besides personal care products from Natural Alternative, I also got my hands on some certified organic products from Intelligent Nutrients, another brand from myLIFE Inc. 

Intelligent Nutrients is the brainchild of Aveda pioneer Horst M. Rechelbacher, who wanted to make products so smart that they can be eaten. Intelligent Nutrients products contain a proprietary ingredient called Intellimune and are food grade, non-toxic, pesticide-free, gluten-free and vegan. In fact, the ingredients used are so natural that Intelligent Nutrients is now the highest rated natural and organic brand according to UK's organic monitor. 

https://www.mylifeinc.me

I have a penchant for hair products and this Certified Organic Perfect Hold Hair Spray - Travel Size by Intelligent Nutrients (S$18) hit the spot for me. Certified organic personal care products are hard to come by in Singapore, much less a certified organic hairspray. 

In all honesty, I was truly amazed by its strong holding power despite the lack of chemicals used. Its refreshing citrus scent also makes it an invigorating treat for my tresses.

https://www.mylifeinc.me
The most interesting aspect about this product is that it is completely edible! I attended myLIFE INC's blogger event with Karen recently (more details coming up in a separate blog post), and we were asked to spray a light spritz of this hairspray into our mouths as a challenge. We accepted the challenge and ended up pleasantly surprised! The hairspray had a refreshing taste and could well double up as a thirst-quencher or breath freshener. 

https://www.mylifeinc.me

The Certified Organic Lip Delivery Anti-oxidant Lipgloss in Pink Hibiscus by Intelligent Nutrients (S$29) is probably my favourite product out of the lot. I love using lip glosses, but it is no secret that lip products tend to have a high chemical content, which may take a toll on your health in the long run. Hence, as much as I adore my lippies, I tend to use them very sparingly and only on special occasions.

https://www.mylifeinc.me

With this certified organic lipgloss, I can add a dash of colour to my lips without having to worry about chemicals ruining my health. As with all other products by Intelligent Nutrients, this lipgloss is edible too. Its flavour is derived from organic ingredients such as agave, caramel, coconut, raspberry and vanilla, so don't be afraid to lick your lips! I have tried it myself and yes, it is pretty tasty indeed.

https://www.mylifeinc.me

What about the colour? The Pink Hibiscus shade that I received is a flirty pink hue that delivers instant shine without compromising on colour intensity. It is very pigmented and a single swipe is all you need to add the finishing touch to your make-up. No wonder it was voted Best Lip Colour at Women's Weekly 2013's Best Beauty Buys!


https://www.mylifeinc.me

Fancy any of the products above? From now till 31st December, myLIFE INC is offering a 20% discount off orders above S$50. 

Just key in lovemylife20 upon checkout to enjoy this fantastic deal! If you need to do some last minute Christmas shopping, you know where to go!

For more updates on myLIFE INC, remember to like their facebook page here!

 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...