Fashion Fridays: Mitju Tick Tack Shoes

In today's edition of Fashion Fridays, I will be showcasing Mitju's Tick Tack Shoes series which was recently launched in end Ju...

In today's edition of Fashion Fridays, I will be showcasing Mitju's Tick Tack Shoes series which was recently launched in end July. As I was unable to attend the event organized by The Influencer Network, William very kindly met up with me on a separate occasion so I could pick out a pair. Thank you for the sweet gesture!



Mitju's Tick Tack Shoes collection is a new range of ladies footwear centered around 3 basic shoe fabrics (patent, suede and leatherette), complemented by a selection of over 60 shoe accessories. The aim of Tick Tack Shoes is to empower anyone, young or old, to assemble and customize your bespoke footwear based on your individual style and personality.  The idea of mixing and matching shoe accessories to recreate different looks has certainly taken shoe-shopping to a whole new level.

All you have to do is to first select the shoe fabric of your choice, and then select from a range of fancy, feminine accessories to go with your shoes.  The basic shoes without accessories are affordably priced at S$26.90 while the accessories are priced between S$6.90 -S$14.90.

I chose a pair of yellow patent pumps with two sets of accessories, namely 1) red plastic bows and 2) white floral motifs.




Thanks to the two sets of accessories, I can now have two different pairs of shoes to go with different outfits for various occasions. The red bows give the yellow pumps a cute, retro vibe while the white floral motifs lend a touch of femininity and an air of elegance. 



Ballet flats have become my footwear of choice due to my recent back problems, and Mitju's Tick Tack shoes are the perfect addition to my shoe collection. And now, instead of going out to buy yet another pair of shoes to match my new outfit, I can just head over to Mitju to purchase new accessories for my shoes for a quick makeover.

To give you some ideas about how you could match these beautiful shoes with your wardrobe, here are two of my OOTD posts with Mitju's Tick Tack shoes.

My first outfit is a vintage-inspired red and white ensemble that's perfect for the upcoming National Day festivities. I love how my yellow pumps with white floral motifs add a pop of colour to the girly look.




Dress from Liz Lisa (Japan)
Bag from Kate spade




The second outfit has a sporty chic vibe with retro elements. Instead of pairing it with sneakers as I usually would, the yellow pumps with plastic red bows did a great job too.


Top and Skirt from Ching
Popcorn Bag from Young Hungry Free








Mitju's Tick Tack Shoes are currently available at Mitju ION Orchard and Plaza Singapura.

You can also purchase them online at Mitju's Official Website later this month. 

 Happy shopping and have an enjoyable long weekend ahead!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...