Shopping in Clementi Mall: Young Hearts

Shopping for beauty essentials, trendy shoes, stylish outfits or chic lounge or sleep wear? Clementi Mall has just what you need, a...




Shopping for beauty essentials, trendy shoes, stylish outfits or chic lounge or sleep wear? Clementi Mall has just what you need, and more, under one roof.

Some of my close friends would know that I have been a fan of Young Hearts (#03-32) for years. To be honest, I am getting a little over-aged for Young Hearts these days, but as the name of the shop suggests, as long as your heart is still young, you're never too old for anything!







It has been a while since I last visited Young Hearts at Clementi Mall. The last time I was there, I remember it was located within BHG (I usually head there for Japanese beauty products and cosmetics). Looks like business has boomed for this lingerie brand which is equally known for its collection of sleep and lounge wear, because it has recently shifted out of BHG to its very own retail store.

What I love about Young Hearts is its beautiful selection of comfortable sleep wear and lounge wear. Feminine yet whimsical, they are specially designed for the ladies who value style without compromising on comfort.






I couldn't resist getting this cute sleep dress with satin ribbons all over. The hubby gave his stamp of approval too.




My eyes instantly lit up when I came across the accessories section in the shop, fully stocked with the most adorable knick knacks, such as umbrellas with bows all over, pastel coloured bedroom slippers, girly hair bands and even fluffy blankets. I was half expecting to see unicorns and rainbows!



It doesn't take very much to know that I have a weakness for bows, hence needless to say, I had to take this brolly home with me too.



Can't think of where to go this weekend? 

Perhaps you could check out Clementi Mall for more goodies! 

Some of my favourite shops here include Rubi Shoes, Charles & Keith, Zekko (also shoes!), Typo and Cotton On.

To find out more about the wide variety of dining options at Clementi Mall, click here to read my previous post Food at Clementi Mall: Tori Q.




The Clementi Mall

Address:
3155 Commonwealth Avenue West
(Nearest MRT: Clementi - the mall is directly linked to the MRT)

Opening Hours:
10am - 10pm daily

Website:
http://www.theclementimall.com  

Facebook: 
https://www.facebook.com/theclementimall 












You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...