GROHE Rainshower Flower Collection

 GROHE is a brand that is synonymous with quality and style when it comes to luxury bathroom fittings. Commonly found in some of the best ho...

 GROHE is a brand that is synonymous with quality and style when it comes to luxury bathroom fittings. Commonly found in some of the best hotels around the world, many of us would have had the opportunity to experience GROHE during our travels. Being able to replicate GROHE's unique sensory experience in the comfort of my home has been on my bucket list for a while now, and with GROHE's new Rainshower Flower Collection, I am finally a step closer to ticking this off my list.

Inspired by tulips, sunflowers and orchids, GROHE's Rainshower Flower Collection is bound to set your hearts aflutter. An extension of the brand's popular Rainshower Icon series, this collection features a petal-shaped bumper around the shower head in addition to the trademark halo shower head design and coloured spray face. 

If you love flowers or simply wish to inject a splash of colour to your day, this would be the perfect addition to your bathroom. This fresh take on shower heads would resonate well with children and young adults too.
 

There are six colours for you to choose from, so you can easily pick one that matches your bathroom decor. The "Tulip" model comes in vibrant shades of red and yellow, while the "Sunflower" version combines cheerful shades of orange and yellow. "Daisy" is a mix of white and yellow while its sweeter counterpart, "Orchid", is the epitome of femininity with a pastel pink halo and white edges. If you prefer darker colours, "Lily", which comes in white and purple, and "Bluebell", a combination of white and dark blue, would fit the bill. 



I picked "Bluebell" as it complements my bathroom's grey colour scheme. I love how the flower shower head adds a touch of playfulness to the otherwise sombre surroundings. It definitely perks up my mood in the morning and after a long day at work.

On days when I prefer something different, I can also choose to remove the petal-shaped bumper to reveal GROHE's signature halo shower head design.


Design aside, my shower experience has also improved by leaps and bounds. My bathroom is equipped with a rainshower that was installed separately, but it pales in comparison to the GROHE Rainshower Flower. Personally, I feel that the water flow from GROHE's shower head is much gentler and more soothing. 

Listening to the pitter patter of raindrops as they give my body a pampering massage is such a relaxing and indulgent experience, I can certainly foresee myself taking longer showers from now on. 

All Rainshower Flower Collection models are manufactured using GROHE's DreamSpray technology, which is the same technology used in all its Rainshower variants. They also share the GROHE StarLight chrome finish, which ensures that they will retain their sheen for many years to come. 

GROHE's Rainshower Flower Collection is now retailing at S$177 at all authorized GROHE outlets.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...