Fresver Beauty PTF Plus Face Treatment

 I couldn't be happier when Fresver Beauty proposed that I undergo their PTF Plus face treatment because m y skin has always bee...


 I couldn't be happier when Fresver Beauty proposed that I undergo their PTF Plus face treatment because my skin has always been plagued by pigmentation and clogged pores. Recently, the pigmentation around my upper cheeks seemed to have darkened significantly  after my Maldives trip and I noticed clusters of whiteheads have emerged along the sides of my face. 

What is PTF Plus Face Treatment?
PTF Plus face treatment is an innovative light and heat technology targeted at hair removal, acne, skin rejuvenation, pigmentation and vascular skin. This technology, which hails from Japan, produces various spectrum of lights that penetrate the skin to address different skin problems. To put it in layman terms, PTF Plus is an improved and more intense version of IPL, hence you can expect effective, immediate and longer-lasting results.

The best part about this treatment is that it is painless and effective, with absolutely no downtime.

  Background of Fresver Beauty
Established in 1988, Fresver Beauty is a beauty and wellness brand that offers a wide variety of facial and body treatments with the aim of improving your immunity, increasing your vitality and rejuvenating your cells.

It has 3 branches in Singapore, located at Hougang, Tampines and Orchard. I visited the Tampines branch, which is within walking distance from Tampines MRT. 




The friendly staff and cozy atmosphere put me at ease instantly. I was a little early for my appointment, but there was barely any waiting time. 

 Personalized Consultation

In fact, I was immediately ushered to the consultation room where I filled up my personal particulars and skin concerns. A personalized consultation and skin scan was also conducted by a manager as Fresver Beauty believes in customizing every customer's facial treatments based on your skin's needs. 




My pigmentation and clogged pores are usually not noticeable in photographs, but these issues were easily picked up during the scan. 




I typically use make-up removal wipes to remove any traces of make-up and sunblock when I travel before I use a facial cleanser, but I was told that my cleansing routine was not thorough enough and could well be the cause of my clogged pores since I was on the road for a prolonged period of time in October. In place of cleansing wipes, my therapist recommended that I should use a cleansing milk for makeup removal instead.

I ended up purchasing a cleansing milk from Dr Grandel, a German skincare brand exclusively carried by Fresver Beauty. After using it for about a week, I noticed that no new bumps have surfaced and my pores feel much cleaner too. It looks like my therapist was right!

PTF Plus Face Treatment for Skin Rejuvenation

I was recommended the PTF Plus Face Treatment for Skin Rejuvenation. To prepare for the treatment, I was led into one of the therapy rooms where I changed into a comfy robe.






What are the benefits of PTF Plus Face Treatment for Skin Rejuvenation?


PTF Plus light penetrates the skin to re-activate fibroblast to boost collagen production and elastic fibers. It also promotes blood circulation and wakes up lazy cells to smooth wrinkles and refine enlarged pores. If you have dull and listless skin, you’ll be happy to know that this treatment helps to restore your skin’s natural glow. I love treatments that have multiple functions as this would translate into both cost and time savings. 
The face treatment began like a typical facial. Double-cleansing, steaming, extraction, followed by a gentle neck-shoulder massage as well as hand and leg point massage. I was particularly impressed by the extraction process as my therapist did an excellent job of clearing most of my white heads. Before extraction, my therapist administered a Pore Refining Treatment through the application of a comedone softening essence to dislodge stubborn blackheads and whiteheads for a clean and thorough extraction. Practically all the bumps along the sides of my face were gone immediately after the facial.

After extraction, the PTF Plus machine was used to soothe the redness and brighten up my skin. The treatment was quick and comfortable, with pulses of light delivering mild heat to the surface of my skin.  





A cold hydrating mask was then applied at the end of the treatment to further soothe any redness and boost my skin's hydration level. I have dehydrated skin that is oily at the surface, hence the therapist also recommended that I stick to water-based moisturizers.





Finally, here's how my bare skin without any make-up after the treatment. I was initially afraid that my skin would end up looking red and inflamed  after the treatment, but as you can see, all my worries were in vain. There was a natural glow and radiance to my skin and the pigmentation on my cheek bones appeared to have lightened as well.



Most of the whiteheads were gone, leaving me with smooth, supple and healthy skin. It has been more than a week since my treatment, but my skin is still glowing and free from bumps.

Here's a close-up before and after comparison for your reference.





Promotion for readers of "Shopping Queen's Haven"



If you are interested in trying this treatment, Fresver Beauty has very kindly offered a promotional price and additional exclusive perks for all my lovely readers! 

Here's what the offer entails:
  • PTF Plus Face Treatment at a promotional price of S$58 for a limited time
  • Quote "Regina-PTFPlus" and receive 3 complimentary Youthful Eye Treatments when you book a PTF Plus Face Treatment
  • Purchase the PTF Plus Face Treatment before 31 January 2015 and receive an additional M5 localized Body Drainage treatment (read more here) free of charge!
  • Extra freebies and samples will also be given to all my blog readers
Sounds good right? To book your appointment, call 9011 1234 from Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm

Remember to quote "Regina-PTFPlus" when you book your appointment! 

Fresver Beauty Outlet Locations





Hougang

840 Hougang Central 

#01-04 Singapore 538757

Tel: (65) 6100 1513



Orchard

14 Scotts Road #05-18

Far East Plaza Singapore 228213

Tel: (65) 6100 8108 



Tampines

5 Tampines Central 6 #01-23 Telepark 

Singapore 529482

Tel: (65) 6100 1030




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...