Shopping for Luxury Designer Brands Online

Those of you who shop online may already be familiar with websites such as net-a-porter, shopbop and mytheresa. These are some of my fa...


Those of you who shop online may already be familiar with websites such as net-a-porter, shopbop and mytheresa. These are some of my favourite online stores for luxury designer brands as they stock the latest collections at slightly lower price-points than what you would get at brick-and-mortar stores.

These stores are great if you're on the lookout for classic designs or products from the designers' current season. I don't know about you, but there are times when I get so busy that I end up missing out on highly coveted seasonal items. I personally don't mind past season collections as well, and even better if they come at a steep markdown. 

The Outnet

That's where The Outnet comes into the picture. The Outnet is my idea of factory outlet shopping from the comfort of your home. A pretty amazing idea, isn't it? .

Did you know that The Outnet is actually the sister website of net-a-porter and it belongs to the same parent company?  There's no need to worry about product authenticity and the best part is, you can now snag designer labels at factory outlet prices!

Needless to say, I was completely swept off my feet when I first stumbled upon The Outnet 2 years ago. Granted, sizes can be limited (or they may sell out really quickly!) for the more popular designs, but it isn't difficult to find good deals. After all, everything is at least 40-50% off regular prices!

Here's what I bought from The Outnet recently:


I adore Charlotte Olympia's designs and when I saw this Capri Cats rubber slippers, I had to buy not just 1, but 3 pairs (the other 2 were for friends)!  At 55% off, it is almost a no-brainer. Plus, these rain-proof shoes are just perfect for the rainy weather these days.


Brian Lichtenberg never fails to put a smile on my face with his line of humorous parody t-shirts. I have seen these t-shirts on other websites retailing for over S$100, so you can imagine my delight when I saw the Homies (parody of Hermes) t-shirt in my size at just S$41! The material is so soft and comfortable, I can foresee myself wearing this t-shirt to death.




Here're a few other items that I am eyeing at the moment:



Considering that my favourite Frame Denim jeans costs more than this pair of Saint Laurent ones, I have to say that this wardrobe staple is an absolute steal! The cutting looks great too.



 


I bought a pair of leather over-the-knee boots from Zara for about S$300, but over at The Outnet, you can get a pair of Guiseppe Zanotti leather knee boots (with heels too!) at S$488. Not exactly cheap, but if you were to compare it to my Zara ones, I would say this gives more bang for buck.



I've always liked T by Alexander Wang for its basic wardrobe pieces with a twist. This dress may look simple in front but it has an open-back that adds an element of surprise. Love it! Alas, unfortunately for me and fortunately for my wallet, they're out of my size.



Here's yet another interesting interpretation of a basic tank by T by Alexander Wang. I love how their designs will always stand the test of time. And at 65% off, it is pretty tempting! 



I know, Christmas is over, but indulge me just this once please? These whimsical holly suede and patent leather flats by Charlotte Olympia have been around for a while, but now, they finally have it in my size! 


I love versatile, easy-to-match leather shoulder bags such as this one by Tory Burch, especially when it is priced at 50% off regular price.

International Shipping  
 
Express shipping to Singapore costs £16.50, which is relatively reasonable if you were to share the cost with a few like-minded girlfriends/boyfriends. 

On a brighter note, your items will only take 4-5 days to arrive at your doorstep! In fact, based on previous experience, they usually arrive in about 3 days.

New Arrivals Thrice A Week
 
With new arrivals in-store every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, you'll definitely be spoilt for choice. 

And don't say I didn't warn you, fastest fingers first! All the popular sizes get snapped up really quickly, so be sure to sign up on the mailing list to receive the latest updates!

Happy Shopping!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...