Fashion Fridays: Snupped

In this digital age, it is only natural that our laptops, tablets and smartphones have since become extensions of ourselves. These tec...



In this digital age, it is only natural that our laptops, tablets and smartphones have since become extensions of ourselves. These tech gadgets are now such an integral part of our lives that it is absolutely necessary to purchase protective cases or bags since we carry our gadgets with us all the time.

Protective sleeves for tech gadgets are a dime a dozen these days but the market is sorely lacking in options that allow consumers to express our individuality and sense of style.  

Snupped is a local Singaporean brand that aims to change all that and more with their fully customizable sleeves, covers and cases for all your gadgets. Not only is the size customizable, you can also pick a design from their selection of designer artworks or better yet, create and upload your very own design to make it completely one-of-a-kind! You can even add handles to your cases to make it easier to tote around. 



Ever since I received my Samsung Galaxy Tab S, I've been on the lookout for a stylish tablet cover that would go with all my outfits and yet stand out from the crowd. This edgy Vintage Skull design by Ali Gulec ticked all my checkboxes. And as you know, the rest was history.

Aside from its sleek and stunning design, the cover is practical and fits my Galaxy Tab S to a T.  


  
It also doubles up as a fashion accessory, adding an artistic flair to my monochrome themed outfit effortlessly. 

I had every intention to put together an elegant ensemble with a hint of edginess and if I may say so myself, I think my Snupped tablet cover played a critical role in achieving what I set out to do.


Pants from Love Bonito
Shoes from Valentino
Tablet Cover from Snupped

When the cover is closed, all you see is an intricate montage of floral and baroque motifs, but when you open it up, the beautiful skull design is revealed in its full glory. I love the air of mystery.

More importantly, the probability of me bumping into someone else with the same cover is nearly zilch. I know for sure that I wouldn't want to be caught dead in the same outfit as a random passerby. By that same token, why would you want to have the same generic protective case for your gadget when everyone else on the street is using it too? 


 




Photography Credits: Ashley Cheang

Once your order is placed, Snupped ships in 5-8 business days. Pretty fast for all that customization, don't you think? Free shipping is provided in Singapore and there's also a 30 days return policy.

 I had a wonderful time doing this shoot in collaboration with Carrie, who is one of the Top 10 finalists in the Fashion category at the Omy.sg Singapore Blog Awards 2014, and her photographer friend Ashley. 

For more ideas and styling inspirations with Snupped, do pop by Carrie's blog. Carrie got herself a laptop case with handles and it's amazingly roomy and practical, especially if you're a big bag kind of girl. It's the perfect size for traveling too if you ask me.

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful weekend ahead (plus Valentine's Day celebration tomorrow)!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...