Fashion Fridays: Keepsake I Will Wait Dress

I have a soft spot for lace dresses, especially lace dresses with scallop trims and asymmetrical hemlines. Little wonder why Australi...



I have a soft spot for lace dresses, especially lace dresses with scallop trims and asymmetrical hemlines. Little wonder why Australian label Keepsake's I Will Wait dress caught my eye. 

The silhouette makes it appropriate for work, but if you work in a more conservative environment, I would suggest throwing on a blazer to add structure. For events and functions, all you have to do is take off the blazer, slip into a pair of glamorous open-toe heels and you're all set to steal the limelight.





The amazing thing about Australian fashion labels is that you never have to worry about quality. By and large, I have always been more than satisfied with my purchases because the material and workmanship never disappoint. Oh and did I mention that their smallest size usually fits me to a T? I have a couple of pieces from Keepsake in XXS and most require no alteration work, or in the worst case scenario, very minor nips and tucks. 

You can find Keepsake and other popular Aussie labels online, but personally, I like to shop from The Bird Cage Boutique as there are occasions (like now!!) when they offer an additional 40% off sale items! There's also free shipping on orders above A$200!




Dress from Keepsake (here)
Shoes from Miu Miu
Clutch from YSL
Bangle from Hermes






If you were wondering, this set of photos was taken along one of the back alleys in Little India. Can you believe that these beautiful spiral staircases were built as an escape route in times of emergency?

 I love venturing into back alleys, away from the hustle and bustle of the main street. It is such a therapeutic yet educational experience. You'll see a different side of Singapore's urban landscape and catch a glimpse of history too as many of these shop houses have their own stories to tell. 

The beauty lies in the tiniest of details, and all you need to do is keep your eyes peeled as every corner brings new surprises.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...