Fashion: Minimalist Matching Sets & Life In Nanjing

 For ease of travel and packing, my minimalist wardrobe now comprises several matching sets and comfy flats or sneakers. I never us...



 For ease of travel and packing, my minimalist wardrobe now comprises several matching sets and comfy flats or sneakers. I never used to like sneakers but the Adidas Stan Smith collection caught my eye and had me head over heels in love, so much so I had to get them in both white and navy. The slim cut is a refreshing change from the classic Adidas Superstar range (and more sleek in my opinion). The fact that it is made from genuine leather also gives you unparalleled comfort without compromising on style. 

Today, I will be sharing with you some minimalist looks featuring my trusty Adidas sneakers and matching top and bottom sets.





Top and pants set from random shops in Singapore
Cap from Brian Lichtenberg
Bag from Givenchy
Sneakers from Adidas Stan Smith
Shades from Marc by Marc Jacobs




Top and shorts set from MURUA
Flats from Pazzion




Top and skirt set from random shops in Singapore
Sneakers from Adidas Stan Smith



 If you have been following me on instagram (@reginachow_sg) or Facebook here, you would have realized that I am currently in Nanjing. I am on sabbatical this year and will be shuttling between Singapore and China (yes, my blog will still be active!) as JW is based in Nanjing for the coming year.

 What a whirlwind the past few months has been. Thankfully, we are settling in well and we are finally getting the hang of things. Besides improving my grasp of the Chinese language and mastering the art of Taobao shopping without the use of agents, traveling ranks high on my priorities this year and I hope to explore as many cities as I possibly can. Some cities on my bucket list are Hangzhou, Suzhou, Chengdu, Mongolia and Tibet. I also plan to visit North Korea and Russia if time permits. 

For now, I can't wait to explore Nanjing and the many historical sites it has to offer. If you have any suggestions on where to go or places to visit, please let me know!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...