South Bridge Aesthetics Clinic Carbon Laser Peel Review

Traveling always takes a toll on my skin, leaving it dull and dry, hence when I received an invitation to visit South Bridge Aesthe...





Traveling always takes a toll on my skin, leaving it dull and dry, hence when I received an invitation to visit South Bridge Aesthetics Clinic to review their Carbon Laser Peel treatment, I arranged for my appointment to take place immediately after my recent trip to Europe.






 




South Bridge Aesthetics Clinic was established by Medical Director, Dr Winston Lee, a warm and friendly doctor who has 10 years of experience in the medical field. The clinic aims to provide quality non-invasive aesthetics treatments at competitive prices and carbon laser peel is one of their most popular treatments.

What are the benefits of Carbon Laser Peel?

It promotes radiant, glowing skin and helps to reduce imperfections such as enlarged pores by removing the outer layer of the skin to stimulate collagen production. It also improves your overall skin tone.

Effects can be seen immediately after just one treatment and you can see my before and after photos for comparison at the end of this post. This treatment serves as a quick pick-me-up before important events and can also be done regularly, just like a facial. 

As the entire process takes only about 30-45 minutes and there isn't any downtime, it is the perfect lunch-time quick fix for time-pressed working professionals.






What does the process entail?

A thin layer of carbon lotion is first applied to your face and allowed to dry before Dr Lee uses a laser machine to deliver short yet intense pulses of light. The light is absorbed by the carbon lotion, causing an explosion of carbon particles which exfoliates the outer layer of your skin and removes dirt from your pores.

I was initially very worried about the pain factor but I came to realise that my worries were unfounded. Dr Lee was also very reassuring and chatted with me throughout the process. His humorous and affable personality put me at ease. I was done within the blink of an eye and there was hardly any discomfort at all. 




As you can see from my before an after photos below, I saw a significant improvement in my skin tone immediately after one session although Dr Lee recommends that this treatment should be done every 2-4 weeks for optimal results. I couldn't be happier with my brighter, more radiant complexion. My pores were slightly smaller and my skin was much smoother. I know I would definitely need another carbon laser peel session when I get back to Singapore again!





South Bridge Aesthetics Clinic

Address
277 South Bridge Road
Singapore 058826

Contact No.
9730 8999

Opening Hours
Mon - Fri: 10am - 6pm
Sat: 10am - 3pm 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...