Housewarming

We attended a friend's housewarming over the weekend. The weekends are getting busier for us these days with so many gatherings yet so l...

We attended a friend's housewarming over the weekend. The weekends are getting busier for us these days with so many gatherings yet so little time. I know this sounds sadistic, but I actually enjoy getting all tired out as a result of my busy schedule.


Coloured my hair ash brown recently. I decided to clip it to the side and accessorize with a ribbon clip. I still have a white pearl ribbon clip with diamontes (lined in white, not purple as shown in pic) for sale, so let me know at regina.chow@gmail.com if you are keen.

Price: S$14.90 - SOLD-
And finally, here's what I wore. I absolutely love this breezy number!


I'll be away from this Saturday onwards, so see you guys when I'm back. ;)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...