Temples, Palaces and Flowers

Frankly, I'm not really a fan of temples and palaces, but walking under the hot sun (which I hate) did me some good. Walking brought me...

Frankly, I'm not really a fan of temples and palaces, but walking under the hot sun (which I hate) did me some good. Walking brought me closer to mother nature, and made me appreciate the azure sky, lush greenery and glorious blooms even more.

Just in case you were wondering, these pictures were not edited at all. Isn't the sky just lovely?







I was engulfed in the beauty that surrounded me. It's unfortunate that the only time I am able to stop and smell the flowers is when I am on holiday overseas.

Sometimes I wonder if more can be done to achieve inner peace and balance. I should probably start by re-prioritizing my goals. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...