TWG

I'm taking a quick break from my Japan trip posts. ;) JW and I had tea at the newly opened TWG outlet at ION shortly after I returned fr...

I'm taking a quick break from my Japan trip posts. ;)

JW and I had tea at the newly opened TWG outlet at ION shortly after I returned from Japan. Although TWG is a Singapore company, they have such a huge assortment of tea that it leaves you spoilt for choice! The queue on weekends can be pretty horrendous, so if you want to try out this place, I'll suggest that you go on weekdays instead.


We had tea and scones. I had Geisha Blossom tea while JW had Earl Grey Gentleman. I personally think that the tea is value for money as it comes in a gigantic pot. I think each of us had about 10 cups of tea! The scones are pretty average though. I prefer the ones at Royal Copenhagen anytime.


Here's what I wore that day:
Skirt and bow belt were my new purchases from Snidel in Tokyo. The skirt comes with pretty embroidery and tulle lining. It was love at first sight for me. ;P

The clutch was also newly purchased from Pleats Please by Issey Miyake. I was totally mesmerized by the bold and innovative designs in their store at Tokyo Midtown.


The mesh of florescent colours and gem accents add a dash of fun and playfulness to the design, without compromising functionality.


JW, on the other hand, wore the new gecko choker that I got for him from Agnes B in Tokyo. I like that the colour of the choker blends in with his skin tone. It is so different from the usual black leather ones that I see around.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...