Naoki Yoshihara by Ash: Lavender Ash Hair

Within the blink of an eye, Naoki Yoshihara by Ash has been my hair sponsor for about half a year now. I cannot be more grateful b...


Within the blink of an eye, Naoki Yoshihara by Ash has been my hair sponsor for about half a year now. I cannot be more grateful because I never fail to step out of the salon looking beautiful and feeling absolutely satisfied under Masa san's meticulous care.  

 Whenever I feel that I need a pick-me-up for my hair, I would pop by Naoki Yoshihara and let Masa-san wield his magic wand. I can always trust Masa-san to make all the right decisions for my hair, and this time was no exception.



Naoki Yoshihara by Ash is almost like my second home now as I have gotten to know practically everyone there. I really like their warm and friendly service as well as the cozy decor.



This time, I decided a change in hair colour was just what I needed. I was getting bored of my light brown hair for months and I wanted something darker, but not the usual black and dark brown tones. 

When Masa-san recommended one of Shiseido's latest colours, Lavender Ash, as it would make my hair look shinier, I immediately nodded my head in agreement.

True enough, this Lavender Ash shade lent a glossy sheen to my locks and made my hair look glossier and healthier than ever. Needless to say, I love it to bits!



Naoki Yoshihara by Ash

Address: 
177 River Valley Road
Liang Court  #02-15/16
Singapore 179030
Tel:
6333 5662

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...