AFC Kidachi Detox and Diamond Vision Health Supplements ReviewMonday, June 30, 2014
AFC Kidachi Detox and Diamond Vision are two health supplements that I have incorporated into my daily routine for about a month now. ...
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome & Constipation
- Poor digestion & gastric health
- Diet rich in processed food
- Bad breath & body odour
- Skin problems such as acne & allergy
The recommended dosage of 6 caplets per day and you can either take all 6 at a go or split it up the dosage throughout the course of the day. For ease of convenience, I usually just take all 6 caplets in the morning or before I head to bed. I tend to have difficulties swallowing large pills, but these caplets are relatively small, smooth and easy to swallow.
- Experience eye fatigue with near point tasks or after prolonged work on computer
- Constantly exposed to UV and strong lighting
- Read from gadgets such as tablets and smartphones frequently (that's like every one of us!)
- Experience difficulties in adjusting between different focal points
However, old habits die hard and there are times when I either get carried away or my work schedule requires my eyes to be glued to my electronic devices all the time. That's where Diamond Vision can then play a role in mitigating the negative effects these gadgets have on my eyes.
The recommended dosage is 2 softgels per day. These softgels are just as easy to swallow. In case you were wondering, yes, you can take both Kidachi Detox and Diamond Vision together.
Why should you choose Diamond Vision?
Diamond Vision provides comprehensive protection for the eyes against blue light and UV light through the use of Natural Astaxanthin, Lutein and Zeaxanthin. It also improves visual acuity, blood flow in the eyes, and delays age-related vision deterioration. This would be an excellent product for your aged parents too.
Was Diamond Vision effective for me?