Fashion Fridays: Preppy Vintage & Equestrian Chic

Before the year of the horse officially comes to a close, I thought I'd take the opportunity to channel equestrian chic with a pre...



Before the year of the horse officially comes to a close, I thought I'd take the opportunity to channel equestrian chic with a preppy vintage ensemble and my little unicorn clutch. I particularly adore the perfect mix of girlish allure and preppy charm embodied in this outfit. It's feminine without being saccharine sweet and tomboyish without being masculine.

I actually packed this outfit for my Hong Kong trip in December, but for some reason, it never saw the light of day during my vacation. I would have gone ahead and put on some over-the-knee boots to complete the look if not for the fact that our weather in Singapore doesn't quite allow for it. There's a fine line between dressing up and overdressing and as much as I love my boots, I wasn't prepared for strange stares and beads of perspiration.
 Instead, I slipped into my Valentino Noir Rockstud Pumps, my current go-to shoes, to add a touch of edginess to the overall look. It may not look it, but these shoes are really comfy despite the height. Now, I'm determined to get the nude version when it's relaunched (I heard there's a possibility some time next season!).
 



Hat from Forever New
Shoes from Valentino



I hope you enjoyed this week's edition of Fashion Fridays! If there's a certain style or look that you would like to see here, drop me a comment or e-mail me at regina.chow@gmail.com and I'll see what I can do to make it happen.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...