Fashion: Timeless Style with Luca Ruca

I have been incorporating more basic pieces into my wardrobe recently because they're so wearable and will never go out of st...


I have been incorporating more basic pieces into my wardrobe recently because they're so wearable and will never go out of style. Everyone needs these wardrobe essentials and I couldn't be happier when I discovered that Luca Ruca's collection offers just that - classic pieces with a twist that you can wear again and again without looking dated. 

Luca Ruca is headed up by two fashion savvy European designers, Anastasia Buchinskaya and Belinda Alice Jacobs, both of whom have worked for big names in the fashion industry, including Versace, Red Valentino, Vogue Italia, Matthew Williamson, John Rocha and Ted Baker.  

What struck me most about Luca Ruca is that their designs exude an air of sophistication and quiet confidence. Today, I am going to share with you two of my favourite pieces from their collection.

Basic dresses such as this Dazed Side-Knot Dress are a breeze to style. Slip into a pair of loafers for a casual weekend look or dress it up with red accents in the form of a pair of heels and leather cuff like what I did here. I couldn't resist adding a whimsical unicorn clutch to keep the overall look casual chic, but you can always choose to amp up the glam factor with a luxe purse.

 Dress from Luca Ruca
Shoes from Zara
Cuff from Hermes
Bag from Taobao

I don't know if you noticed, but I actually wore this dress differently from the model below. Instead of tying the knot on the left, I decided to tie it on the right instead. And there you have it, with this cute little striped number, you can achieve two different looks with just one dress! Rules are meant to be broken sometimes and it's perfectly fine to set your own rules and let your creative juices flow.



The Granite Twist Top is yet another versatile piece from Luca Ruca's latest collection. Again, you can choose to dress it up or down depending on the occasion. I've worn this with ripped jeans for a casual, edgy look, but did you know that you could style it with a pencil skirt for work as well?



What I love most about this timeless top is the unique twist details at the shoulders and its cotton/lycra mix material, which gives it a more structured silhouette. 

Simple accessories would do the trick here. I completed the look with a classic diamonte Chanel brooch and Valentino Noir Rockstud pumps.


Top from Luca Ruca
Bag from Givenchy
Pumps from Valentino
Brooch from Chanel



 If you need more styling inspirations, here are some pictures from Luca Ruca's lookbook, photographed in New York City. This gorgeous top comes in a vibrant Mango shade as well, so if you're looking at injecting some colour into your wardrobe, that would be an excellent choice.




 
All my lovely readers will also be entitled to a 20% discount from now till 31st Jan. All you have to do is to key in the code "LucaRucaXmas" upon checkout.

 Happy Shopping ladies!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...