Fashion Fridays: Review Australia in Singapore

Those of you who have been following my blog may have realized that I have a penchant for Australian designer labels. Their unrivale...



Those of you who have been following my blog may have realized that I have a penchant for Australian designer labels. Their unrivaled quality, workmanship and classic designs that never go out of style ensure that their apparels are worthy wardrobe investments. 

If you have an appreciation for the finer things in life, Review Australia is another Australian label that you cannot miss, especially since you can now get hold of their beautiful designs from their Singapore-based website. Plus, free shipping is available for all Singapore orders (limited time only)!



A big thank you once again to Review Australia for dressing me up for my recent Gold Coast trip. The Addie Royce Top and Hanna Skirt are perfect for traveling as they require no ironing and are completely crease-free. When paired together with wedges and a quirky book clutch, both pieces create a casual chic holiday look that exudes femininity and elegance. You could also swap the book clutch for a tote bag, such as the Valentino Rockstud tote pictured above for a more work-appropriate yet fun look.

To complete my holiday look, I added some gold accents in the form of a skinny belt and comfortable diamonte wedges (I always love a touch of bling!). You can also easily mix and match these versatile pieces with other wardrobe staples to recreate various looks for different occasions.




 Did you know that there is a story behind every design? The inspiration for every design comes from the design team's travels around the world, as they relive the romance of a bygone era through Parisian flea markets and vintage stores in London and New York. It is an amazing feeling to be able to indulge in your sense of wanderlust and adventure through their captivating designs. 

My first encounter with Review Australia actually took place several years back when I was living in Sydney. You cannot believe how infatuated I was (and still am) with their feminine vintage-inspired designs, complete with their signature bow, lace and jewel embellishments. Review Australia is the epitome of romantic, eclectic style, a style that I absolutely adore. Needless to say, I never looked back. 


Addie Royce Top & Hanna Skirt c/o Review Australia // Earrings from Chanel // Bangle from Hermes










Thanks for reading and have a wonderful weekend ahead! In case you were wondering, this set of photos was taken at Marina Mirage in Gold Coast. I'll also be sharing more about my Gold Coast trip soon, so do keep a lookout for more updates!


Review Australia






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...